Wednesday, February 1, 2012

9 days 10 lbs

    My last blog was very negative. I had two bad days and I let it get to me. Thanks to those of you who offered me advice! After reading your posts I was able to put things into perspective and keep going. Yesterday I lost and pound and a half and today I lost a pound. In all, I've lost ten pounds. I still have a ways to go, but losing ten pounds feels good. I'm proud of myself for being able to stick to this diet so far  without cheating. It was hard at first, and I still have my moments, but it's getting easier. Seeing the scale go down makes me want to keep going. I'm still dealing with the problem of running out of recipes. I downloaded a book of recipes but a lot of them have many ingredients I don't even have. Sometimes I wonder if people actually try the recipes or if they're just putting ingredients together that sound good to them. Many of the recipes I've tried have tasted absolutely horrible! I can't believe they would put recipes in a book that taste so bad! So I keep repeating recipes that I know I like because I hate the thought of having to eat a meal that tastes terrible and not be able to throw it away and make something else. I ate eggs the other day, they were SO good! I had two egg whites and a whole egg scrambled with spinach and a bit of sugar-free salsa. It's one of my new favorite meals. :) Before this diet I hated eggs, but after eating the same things for more than a week, the eggs were a glorious new addition.

Yummy Eggs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment