Monday, January 23, 2012

Here I Go

       I have just begun my first day of phase 2. I spent Saturday and Sunday indulging myself with delicious food! On Saturday I went to my favorite Thai restaurant and had a big bowl of Panang Curry for lunch, and it was the yummiest it has ever been! For dinner I had a big mac...not too yummy but it allowed me to reach the high caloric intake. Sunday I went to Disneyland, and I went kind of crazy! I ate fried chicken, a corn dog, potato chips, ice cream, a root bear float, a chimi-cha-cha, and fajitas.  I even snuck some popcorn in before I went to bed. Needless to say my body is filled with delicious food that makes my body feel like crap. I think I did pretty well on the first phase. It called for eating and boy did I eat!
       I've been taking the drops now for three days. I forgot a couple times and had to double up the dose the next time round. I was afraid they would taste terrible, but to my pleasant surprise they taste like minty water. I also began taking acai gels and glandular support pills. In a couple of days I will add in the potassium pills as well.
      My starting weight for phase one is....179 lbs. I weighed myself several days ago and I was 175 so I think a couple pounds is all the food I've eaten and haven't digested yet.  I'm hoping to be closer to 125/130. I know that will take a couple of rounds. My goal is around 150 by the end of my first round. I will also be measuring myself later today, and once again at the end of the phase to see the difference.
      I'm kind of hungry this morning, and walking into the kitchen and seeing the bread was kind of tempting. I figure it's best to stay out of kitchen until it's time for me to cook my meals. I know I should be drinking water but I don't drink much of anything let alone water. I would drink tea but the fact that I can't use sugar is a huge let down. I bought stevia as a sugar replacer but in all honesty it tastes horrible and has a disgusting after taste. I'll have to get used to it somehow. I heard there is flavored stevia but I didn't see it at Ralphs, maybe whole foods carries it. Hopefully the flavored stevia tastes better than the regular kind.
I bought all the ingredients for a weeks worth of meals. Now I have to pick out which recipes to use. I will be posting about recipes I'm using in case anyone is interested in a low fat/low calorie meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment